Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Week Two Day 3

(I am doing the 8-week course in this book which includes these free meditation audio files).

Still on the road, trying to blog on my phone is hard! But I did the Guided Meditation this morning (number 2 on the link above, the 15 minute Body Scan one) and it was really good, quite interesting actually. I had a new sensation about my body. Hard to describe but at the end I sat up and said out loud 'amazing'. Interesting, cool, exciting.

Am very determined to keep going. It's clear that keeping going keeping going keeping going,  making yourself take the (short) time out to try these meditations, makes the difference. Something is happening to my brain, a .5% shift toward something - who knows what?!

Will keep going!

In the meantime have to confess the two cups of tea I had today I gulped mindlessly - dammit! Hard to remember that one.

Back home tomorrow, will try to remember ....

And now I'm going to do the Guided Meditation again for the second time today - as instructed.

Love, Mrs D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment