Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Week Three Day 3

(I am doing the 8-week course in this book which includes these free meditation audio files).

Not such a busy day today, I was at home but ironically my mind was more full of stuff to do, stuff to plan, stuff to worry about, stuff, stuff, stuff.

I stopped myself and did the Mindful Movement meditation followed by the Breath and Body meditation at around 1.30pm. It was nice but my mind was very busy.

I do think all this practice is having an influence on my days though. I coped well with an argumentative 8-year-old.. felt calm and somewhat detached from the fight and more able to deal with it calmly.

I am definitely going to keep going with it.

Just did the 3-minute Breathing Space meditation and I like that one, it's quick and relaxing.

Onwards...

Love, Mrs D xxx

1 comment:

  1. I did a 30 minute meditation this morning..... got a theory that maybe if I meditate for longer there may be a point at which my brain shuts up....

    ReplyDelete