Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Week Five Day 2

(I am doing the 8-week course in this book which includes these free meditation audio files).

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD BOOK! IT IS BLOODY BRILLIANT AND I AM SO PLEASED THAT I HAVE STUCK WITH IT AND AM DOING IT METHODICALLY DAY BY DAY.

Sorry for yelling.

Soooooo fascinating how they have been building things up for me. Sooooooo good.

Starting to really kick in now. Woke this morning and did the 3 meditations in the row. First the Body & Breath to help ground me. Then the Sounds & Thoughts to help focus me. Then the Exploring Difficulty to really get into the nitty gritty.

Let me say this very clearly. This is bloody good. I highly recommend anyone reading this blog goes and gets this book and follows their programme. Not sure how easy it is to follow along with me blogging about it. Probably easier to do and follow yourselves.

There is so much in the book that I'm not writing about too.

This week is a full on week for me in my life, I'm away from home still and there is a lot of gritty stuff going on around me. It's coincided brilliantly with this Week Five focus on leaning into difficulty. It's so helpful. It's so fascinating. It's so calming and it's so brilliant.

That is all for tonight. Off to bed to listen to the Breathing Space meditation while lying down (naughty) but am very very tired but want to do as instructed.

Am good pupil.

(Grammar has flown out the window - did I mention tired?).

Love, Mrs D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment