Thursday, April 9, 2015

Week Five Day 4

(I am doing the 8-week course in this book which includes these free meditation audio files).

I'm starting to think that this practice is half about what you manage to achieve in the daily sittings... and half reminding yourself daily of these mindful techniques so you can apply them throughout the day.

Every day you sit and do a dedicated practice (meditation) and it sets the tone for the day.

If you get out of the daily practice (a dedicated meditation sitting) you lose touch with living mindfully.

Got up this morning and did my 3 audios as per the instructions for week five.

Still away from home. Still crazy busy and very little (no) downtime to myself.

But reaping the benefits of the instructions Mark Williams is giving me.

Love, Mrs D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment