Saturday, April 25, 2015

Week Seven Day 5

(I am doing the 8-week course in this book which includes these free meditation audio files).

It was a busy day today with the boys off school and lots of things on. So have just done my two audios now. #5 Sounds & Thoughts and #1 Mindfulness of Body & Breath.

Always lovely.

I'm finding I've got less push-back in my mind about having to do these meditations now. It's still kind of a 'hassle' sometimes to find the time.. but I'm not having that second-tier thought of annoyance.  So the thought is now 'oh gosh I have to find the time to do my meditations but I don't mind because they're actually quite nice'.

Progress, surely?

I do still think that first thing in the morning would absolutely be the best idea... great way to set up your intention for the day and remind yourself of being mindful. I'm going to aim for that being my norm and see how I get on. Lately I feel like I've still been catching up on sleep from trips away etc... so haven't wanted to get up extra early before the family does...but I suppose there will always be excuses.

Am going to bed now to re-read the Chapter on Week 7 so I can see if I've been missing anything from this week's course.

Almost at the last week!

Love, Mrs D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment