Sunday, July 19, 2015

A long time meditating..

I've just realised that these Oprah and Deepak meditations are the longest ones I've ever done - in terms of being 'left alone' with background music to meditate. Tara talks to me and so did Mark Williams mostly .. but these guys give me a good 15 mins of just music and the sound of my own thoughts.

Honestly, I get completely lost inside my mind, either I'm drifting off to sleep or I go to a very happy serene place because I almost 'come to' when the bell dings at the end.

They're good though, I am growing to really appreciate Deepak's teachings. And I like that the focus of this 21-day Experience is gratitude and grace. Such fundamental and interesting concepts. Who doesn't want to be graceful in how they carry themselves?

I do!

Love, Mrs D xxx

1 comment:

  1. Many people have been known to display a few specific types of body language and all of these dependent on what is that runs in their thought patterns, and powers their decisions at that given moment. Here at MindVale you can learn more about this.

    ReplyDelete