Monday, July 27, 2015

I've been a bad bad girl....

... and the worst thing is, Oprah and Deepak know it!!! I got an email from the Chopra Centre that says 'Lotta - We've missed meditating with you over the last few days of Manifesting Grace through Gratitude! We encourage you to re-join us on this life-changing journey."

Truth is I just stopped! Not sure why. Just stopped. Would like to say I'm keeping to it perfectly but this is my life, not a perfect life, and I just stopped.

Whoops. So I am catching up by listening to 5 in a row while I sit here at the computer working.

Whoops again.. probably not the best way to be focusing on the teachings and then spending a good 15 minutes meditating and reflecting on the teachings. Instead I am doing 5 things while listening to their meditation music (watching a YouTube video, writing this post, emailing, uploading another video and keeping an eye on the Members Feed at Living Sober)

But I bet I'm not the only person to lose momentum and I never shy away from the truth. Nor am I beating myself up. It is what it is.

I don't want to stop altogether though ... so after I've played catch up today I will endeavour to pick back up and do one a day properly. I'm a bit worried though because things have gone rather odd within their App on my iPad and none of the Journal's are available and all the audios are available right back to the start - they had disappeared before.

Have to say that although these guys are clearly really on top of their game ... from a user perspective it's all a bit controlled .. unlike Tara who just puts things up on her website constantly for free. Quite a difference in approach.

But it is what it is and I am not complaining. Rather I am GRACEFULLY feeling GRATITUDE for their teachings.... (ha ha.. see how their input is rubbing off).

Hopefully I will be back to blogging daily after today about how I am getting on in the last week of this free challenge.

Love, Mrs D xxx



1 comment:

  1. For some reason the deepak and Oprah meditations never really won me over.

    ReplyDelete