Friday, July 17, 2015

Late night meditation..

I just did my Day 4 audio, it's 9pm and I've been up since 5.20am (thanks to our puppy) so I nearly fell asleep! Didn't help that I was lying on the bed.

But we've been busy all day - I seriously have not had a moment to myself - and just had friends for dinner and they only just left.

I did it. My mind wandered and I still find their music to meditate to (which today also had the sound of running water beneath it) a bit odd and off-putting, but I am sure I'll get used to it.

It was good though and I am proud of myself for keeping on with it, even on a day like today when I am knackered....

Love, Mrs D xxx

1 comment:

  1. In this Resist Average Minute, I teach you one of the most important components of achieving big results, focus and productivity in a world full of distraction.

    meditation

    ReplyDelete