Sunday, July 19, 2015

Quick post...

Just to say I did the audio yesterday from Oprah and Deepak's 21-day-challenge. I managed to grab 20 minutes in the middle of the day (we were hosting 5 9-year-old boys for a sleepover party, this was no mean feat) and almost nodded off during the meditation part!

It's good though, it's the fact that you are doing it more than how you are doing it I think. The only way to slow your mind down is to actually try to do it. I mean, it seems quite simple yet radical to find 20 minutes in each day to sit quietly with your eyes shut and contemplate your mind.

I am growing to like Deepak and Oprah's vibe.. it's taken a while (I am very into the Mark Williams ones and of course Tara) but these dudes are also good.

It's all so bloody good - I mean what is not to like about attempting to turn your brain towards a calmer positive mindset.

Also - I am really enjoying the journal questions that Oprah and Deepak are having me fill in after each day's audio. They are thought provoking and interesting.

Love, Mrs D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment