Thursday, October 8, 2015

Dr. Rick Hanson ... what a guy!

I loved this guy!! He was such a spirited talker and really smart.. Melli and him had a great convo about what actually happens in the brain after you spend some concerted time meditating and living mindfully.

He's a neuropsychologist and has written a bunch of best-selling books. His website is here.

Wow it's unbelievable the people that are being interviewed for this summit. I can't believe it's all just available to me free! It's like I'm doing a fantastic university course on mindfulness.

I have been repeating yesterday's phrase 'embodied immediacy' all day today. I still really like that.

Can't wait for the next one!

Love, Mrs D xxx

1 comment:

  1. Mrs D, I have been listening too, and really enjoying it. (I liked "embodied immediacy" too.) It's even got me meditating again--not with the guided meditations, but on my own, as it's something I used to do years ago. Thanks for writing about it, and for bringing me back to something that I'd forgotten how much I like. xoxo

    ReplyDelete